Terms & Conditions
WIN a gift voucher (valued at $120 to Dullboy’s Social Co) to enjoy a day out with your family.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 2019 (5th June - 28th June)
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
b) Due to the nature of the prize, validity, redemption and usage of the gift voucher is at the discretion of Dullboy’s Social Co (326 Hillsborough Rd, Warners Bay NSW 2282) and all of their Terms and Conditions apply. The promoter is in no way affiliated with Dullboy’s Social Co.
3. The promotion commences at 9AM (AEDT) on Wednesday 5th June 2019 and closes at 9:00am (AEDT) on Friday 28th June 2019 (Promotional Period).
PROMOTIONAL SITES and WEBSITE
4. The promotion will be conducted on Facebook aimed at residents in the Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Central Coast region.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete an entry as follows:
Like our Facebook page (Kaiza Media) and comment “enter” on the Facebook advert at any time during the promotional time period.
6. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted for the competition. Any subsequent entry by the same person after the first valid entry is received from that person will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
8. The draw will be conducted at 53 Elizabeth ST, Floraville NSW 2280, on the 28th June 2019 at 9am.
All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Draw. The winner will be notified by Facebook and email and their names and location by 28th June 2019 and announced by Facebook to all entrants. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the Draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Draws will be held as follows:
9. For the Draw, the first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will win one (1) Gift Voucher (valued at $120.00) to Dullboy’s Social Co, 326 Hillsborough Rd, Warners Bay NSW 2282. Voucher must be redeemed at their location and at the discretion of Dullboy’s Social Co. All Terms and Conditions for usage of their gift voucher apply.
10. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter to organise acceptance of the prize within 1 week from 28th June 2019.
11. The total prize value is : $120.00; The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST. Voucher must be redeemed at their location and at the discretion of Dullboy’s Social Co. All Terms and Conditions for usage of their gift voucher apply.
13. It is a condition of accepting a prize that winners may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw which will take place at 53 Elizabeth St, Floraville NSW 2280 as is necessary in July 2019 in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified in writing (email) and by phone. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be
15. The Promoter, excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. By entering the promotion and by not opting-out in the manner required on the entry form, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. By entering the promotion and not opting-out , Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.